Rowland, NC – Women’s Handgun and Self-Defense Fundamentals April 29, 2023
10 in stock
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join other women in learning the basics about firearms, this Women’s Basic Pistol and Handgun Selection course is for you.
This course is small and intimate—and just for women. When you join us in this course you’ll enjoy:
- Increased self-confidence and self-awareness
- Ability to ensure your loved ones are safe
- Confidence in choosing a pistol that fit you
- Increased appreciation for a competitive sport
Our courses are small, so we can focus on your safety, provide personal attention, and help you learn to shoot in a safe, fun environment.
What you’ll learn:
This course is a blend of classroom and practical shooting instruction in which you’ll learn:
- Basic firearm safety rules
- Safe gun handling
- The parts and operations of semi-automatic pistols and revolvers
- The fundamentals of shooting: grip, stance, aiming, sight alignment, trigger control, and follow-through
- Ammunition types and selection
- How to choose a firearm that fits you
- Numerous tips for situational awareness, avoiding conflict, and personal protection
The course runs from 6:00 pm to 9:30 pm. After learning basic knowledge of firearms and how to use them safely, you will learn how to shoot. You will first learn shooting fundamentals using rubber guns. We will proceed slowly and patiently. We will then move on to individual coaching using laser training pistols. This will give you a realistic shooting experience without noise and recoil. Your final shooting for the evening will use Airsoft pistols. These CO2 gas-powered pistols fire a small plastic BB. There is a small recoil allowing you to feel the shot and see the results.
There are no reviews yet.