Arkansas Level 1 Pistol Self Defense Course June 10, 2023
6 in stock
About the Level 1 Pistol Self Defense Course:
- Firearms Safety and Safe Gun Handling
- Handgun Selection, Inspection, Maintenance, and Storage
- Range Etiquette, Safety, and Rules
- Shooting a Handgun Basics: Grip, Sight Alignment, Trigger Control, and Stance
- Types of Malfunctions
- Common Firearm Terminology
- Strong Side vs Appendix Carry
- Holster Options and Best Choices
- Steps to Safely Draw the Handgun
- How to Reholster Your Handgun
- Types of Handgun Reloads
- How to Properly Reload Your Pistol
Range Activity Includes:
- Your First Shots
- Improve Fundamental Shooting Techniques
- Become Comfortable with Your Gun
- Class Shooting Drills
- Draw Steps Breakdown and Practice Dry Fire
- Draw Practice Live Fire
- Reload Steps Breakdown and Practice
- Measure Improvement for Draws and Reloads
This class is open to everyone from beginners who have never shot a pistol to experienced shooters. The course is structured to be beginner-friendly while challenging the best shooters to improve their shooting fundamentals.
ADDED BONUS: $185
When you sign up for this class today you will immediately receive a coupon pack valued at $185. Coupons provide discounts up to $25 on various industry proven products that you will probably need anyway. Products include: Gun law books and videos, training pistols, holsters, gun cleaning products, gun safes and cases, training tools, hearing protection, and more. Click here for more details.
About the Handgun Instructor:
Mike’s last name is pronounced like “Lease” and not as it looks in English. Mike is an NRA Instructor #256101148, Arkansas Concealed Carry & Enhanced Concealed Carry Instructor #22-1542, Range Safety Officer with NRA, Master Shooter with the USPSA shooting sport, and a Range Officer/Match Director for USPSA. Mike believes in keeping classes small, allowing for plenty of individual instruction. From new gun owners to expert shooters, our low-pressure teaching style helps students reach their goals in a safe environment.
How Do You Register?:
Register by clicking on the “Add to Cart” button above. After you have finished the online check out all the class information will be displayed on-screen and emailed to you with your receipt. If would rather not pay by credit card online you can also call us.
- Semi-auto Handgun
- 200-250 Rounds of ammunition
- *Optional low round count option with only 100-150 Rounds of ammunition
- Enough magazines to have 15 rounds of ammunition loaded at one time (30-45 rounds loaded is preferred)
- A holster and 1-2 mag pouches are required (no Blackhawk Serpa Holsters). If you do not have a holster or mag pouches, contact us. If we have a holster for your gun, we’ll let you borrow it. Otherwise, a holster and mag pouches are provided with all our rental packages.
- Sack Lunch or Country Crossroads does have lunch items & is close to the range
- Eye and ear protection
- Hydration and snacks
There are no reviews yet.